We’re looking for a positive team player with a strong work ethic to join our growing startup. This vital team member will be an integral part of our day-to-day warehouse operations -- producing and fulfilling customer orders -- to drive success for the warehouse team and the company at large. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Pick, pack, and ship orders.
- Work cross-functionally with Production and Fulfillment to maintain efficient workflow and meet order demand.
- Track inventory levels and work with the Warehouse Manager to prevent out-of-stocks.
- Monitor and restock inventory in picking areas to promote a smooth fulfillment process.
- Maintain adequate supply levels to support efficient order fulfillment.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Additional job duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proactive problem solver with an ability to adapt to changing demands.
- Team player with an ability to jump in wherever needed.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Align with all of our company’s core values.
- Positivity is a must.
Our core values are extremely important to us, so our ideal candidate will embrace and embody them.
- Fun. We love what we do and are constantly striving to do better, but we don’t take it (or ourselves) too seriously.
- No Ego. We are honest, direct, and respectful in our communications — both internal and external — and we are open to constructive feedback and new ideas.
- Initiative. We each have a strong internal drive and don’t accept the status quo. By taking ownership of our work, we are continually looking for ways to improve our business.
- Can-Do Spirit. We relish the challenge, and each obstacle is an opportunity to learn and grow. Instead of spotting problems, we come up with solutions.
- Follow-Through. We do what we say, and we say what we do. We trust each other to deliver high-quality, on-time work, which allows us to focus more on what matters.
- Creative Problem-Solving. We explore all the avenues available to us, and believe every idea has merit. With persistence and a creative mindset, we will find the answers we needed