We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented Production Manager to run our daily manufacturing operations. This key role will play a large part in the growth of our fast paced e-commerce startup by managing all aspects of production at our Hillsborough, NC facility. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Ensure accurate execution of the production schedule
- Manage production team members
- Operate and troubleshoot all manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Monitor production processes and suggest changes when necessary
- Be a “player-coach” - manage the manufacturing process, while also being a part of it
- Oversee QA process for all manufactured goods
- Adhere to standard operating procedures
- Maintain all direct materials/parts inventory
- Proactive problem solver with a solution oriented approach
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for working in team-oriented, collaborative environments
- Alignment with all of our company’s core values
- Positive attitude
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
- 2+ years management experience
Our core values are extremely important to us, so our ideal candidate will embrace and embody them.
- Fun. We love what we do and are constantly striving to do better, but we don’t take it (or ourselves) too seriously.
- No Ego. We are honest, direct, and respectful in our communications — both internal and external — and we are open to constructive feedback and new ideas.
- Initiative. We each have a strong internal drive and don’t accept the status quo. By taking ownership of our work, we are continually looking for ways to improve our business.
- Can-Do Spirit. We relish the challenge, and each obstacle is an opportunity to learn and grow. Instead of spotting problems, we come up with solutions.
- Follow-Through. We do what we say, and we say what we do. We trust each other to deliver high-quality, on-time work, which allows us to focus more on what matters